Tuesday 2 September 2008

KNIPmode monthly overviews

I'm still trying to get my KNIPmode delivered in London, but for the moment it's still being sent to my parents in Holland. They were visiting last weekend, and brought me the September copy.
I was not very impressed with most of the patterns, although I did like the felt jacket (#1). But maybe that's just because you don't need to finish the seams...

Have a look trough the overview pages that I have so far. I will be adding more as I receive them. Should anyone have a July '08 issue available: I would like to buy it from you, if you let me!

EDIT: I was made aware of possible copyright problems, so I have had to remove the link to the files. Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

6 comments:

Gretchen the Household Deity said...

Thanks for posting the overview! I'm unlikely ever to get my hands on one, but it's fun to be a voyeur.

Melissa Fehr Trade said...

I get all my Knips from Naaipatronen.nl and they've still got July for sale. Shipping to London is really quick, too.

Oh, and be careful with those KnipMode scans. I know for a fact they trawl the web and have asked people to take them down in the past. Just fyi...

Sigrid said...

Hallo, another Dutch lady blogging in English. I just found yours through your comment on my blog. Nice to read your blog. Don't know why Knip mode could do difficult about your picture, great to make the magazine more popular I would say.

Houkje said...

Sigrid, that was my though exactly! However, I don't want to get into trouble with them, as I am now the proud recipient of KNIPmode in London!

Dawn said...

Can you help me? I am looking for a page the September 2008 Knipmode. I traced a pattern out way back when, but I forgot I needed the diagrams from page 30! I cut out all the pattern pieces now and am starting to put it together.. now I am stuck because I don't have the diagrams! Does anybody happen to have this page to send me a copy?? Thanks!!

Houkje said...

No problem at all Dawn, please send an email to houkje71 at hotmail dot com and i'll email you scans of the pages you need.