Friday 29 August 2008

Purple rain!

Wow, I finally managed to not only create the correct link, but also post it! So, without further ado, here is my map of the London Fabric Shops!

As I mentioned yesterday; Please have a look, and let me know if you would like to see anything added or removed. I have not had the chance to visit all of the shops of course, so your help will be greatly appreciated. Also, please note that the list of shops is not yet correctly alphabetised, so it may be easier to try and find your shops by location on the map than by name on the list. I'm hoping to sort that soon, but that feature of Google Maps is very slow, so it will take quite a bit of time.

I've tried to organise the mess by creating:
purple place markers for fabric shops,
yellow place markers for haberdashery shops, and
blue place markers for "other" shops (such as fashion magazine shop, museum)

Oh, and I've added "NTS" to the address descriptions of the shops, meaning "Nearest Transport Station". This could mean either train or underground. So there. Go shopping!

No comments: